RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Defined Radio with 2x Telescopic Antennas
Free Shipping Included! RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Defined Radio with 2x Telescopic Antennas by RTL-SDR Blog at Eie Ciencia. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Quickstart Guide: rtl-sdr.com/QSG V3 Features Guide: rtl-sdr.com/V3 Antenna Guide: rtl-sdr.com/DIPOLE This is an RTL-SDR blog software defined
V3 Features Guide: rtl-sdr.com/V3
Antenna Guide: rtl-sdr.com/DIPOLE
This is an RTL-SDR blog software defined radio receiver with RTL2832U ADC chip, R820T2 tuner, 1PPM TCXO, SMA F connector and aluminium case with passive cooling. Tunes from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz with up to 3.2 MHz (2.4 MHz stable) of bandwidth. (HF works in direct sampling mode). Perfect for use as a computer based radio scanner with free software like SDR#, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, GQRX or SDR Touch on Android. Works on Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and computers like the Raspberry Pi.
Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety, ADS-B aircraft radar, marine AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25/MotoTRBO digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT/Meteor M2 weather satellites, radio astronomy, DAB, or as a low cost panadapter with a ham radio.
Comes with a multi-purpose dipole antenna kit which is perfect for beginners. The short antennas are great for ADS-B, and the longer antennas work well at lower frequencies. When used in a v-dipole configuration the antenna works well for 137 MHz weather satellites and the ISS. Use in a vertical configuration for terrestrial signals. The two mounts and 3m of RG174 cable allow you to easily mount the antenna outdoors.
This model has several improvements over other brands. It uses the improved R820T2 tuner, a 1PPM TCXO, better components, a redesigned lower noise PCB, cooling improvements, extra ESD protection and an SMA F connector. It also has a software activatable bias-tee for powering LNA's and active antennas. Full info available on the improvements at goo.gl/JTNPrb
For enabling HF reception below 24 MHz please see the V3 features guide: rtl-sdr.com/v3 and please feel free to contact us via Amazon messaging for technical support - we're happy to help.
Features & Highlights
- Includes 1x RTL-SDR Blog brand R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO HF Bias Tee SMA Dongle (V3), 1x portable multipurpose dipole antenna set. Dipole set includes 1x dipole base with 60cm RG174, 2x 23cm to 1m telescopic antenna, 2x 5cm to 13cm telescopic antenna, 1x 3m RG173 extension cable, 1x flex tripod mount, 1x suction cup mount.
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
- Several improvements over other brands including use of the R820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, a 1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, aluminium shielded case with thermal pad for passive cooling, activatable bias tee circuit and a much improved antenna set.
- Can tune from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz and has up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth (2.4 MHz stable). (HF reception below 24 MHz in direct sampling mode).
- The multipurpose portable dipole kit is great for beginners! Use it either for terrestrial or satellite reception just by changing the orientation of the antenna. The mounts and extension cable allow you to temporarily place the antenna outside for improved reception.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|