R.J. Enterprises - Shielded Cat6A, 10 Gigabit, TOOL-LESS, High Density Patch Panel (48 Ports in 1U) -- HDPP-48S-C6A
R.J. Enterprises - Shielded Cat6A, 10 Gigabit, TOOL-LESS, High Density Patch Panel (48 Ports in 1U) -- HDPP-48S-C6A by R.J. Enterprises at Eie Ciencia. MPN: HDPP-48S-C6/6A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: - The 10 Gb/s, no punch-down, HDPP (High Density Patch Panel) series features 48 port applications in 1 Rack Unit height to maximize the
- The 10 Gb/s, no punch-down, HDPP (High Density Patch Panel) series features 48 port applications in 1 Rack Unit height to maximize the use of your limited and expensive server room space. Made to be efficient and durable, they are constructed of 4 heavy duty, solidly built, 12-in-1 die-cast modular frames.
- HDPP series patch panels from R.J. Enterprises offer the convenience of a Tool-less (Plug-n-Play) installation. Save time and money by avoiding punching down hundreds of wires and errors due to faulty wiring. The HDPP also offers double-sided station ID labels designed for easy identification.
- Future proof your network with this high speed 10 gig/per second shielded patch panel. Shielded with nickel plated copper to diminish cross-talk and preserve your signal. Ideal for high density Data Centers and Storage Area Networks with high EMI.
- The Tool-less Patch Panels are most commonly used at the cross-connect area for interfacing switches to the distribution side of the network. Patent pending mechanical design. Comes with wire management bracket (removable).
Combines 3 of the industry's most sought-after features:
High Density - 48 ports in 1 Rack Unit
High Speed - 10 Gigabit/sec (shielded)
Tool-less - Avoid punching down hundreds of wires and wiring errors
Features & Highlights
- Tool-less - plug and play (No punch down). Save time and money on labor costs.
- High Speed - 10 Gigabit/per second.
- High Density - 48 industry standard ports with gold plated contacts in 1U. Fits in standard rack.
- Shielded for high performance and data transfer protection.
- Cat6A (Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA/UL/FCC Requirements).
|Item Size:||6 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|