Leica DM300 Binocular Microscope, Mechanical Stage, E1 Condenser, with 100x Objective
Leica DM300 Binocular Microscope, Mechanical Stage, E1 Condenser, with 100x Objective by Leica at Eie Ciencia. MPN: 592825. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Microscopes for the next generation of scientistsGrade 9College. The DM300, with a pre-centered, pre-focused professional condenser system for
Microscopes for the next generation of scientists
Grade 9College. The DM300, with a pre-centered, pre-focused professional condenser system for maximizing illumination, has a built-in mechanical stage with low-position x/y control for accurate specimen movement at high magnifications. This microscope provides students with the tools they need to study the finest details in life sciences. The EZTube™ binocular tube, with preset diopters for corrected vision and an interpupillary distance range of 5275 mm, has a rotatable head with a 30° viewing angle and a 10x/18-mm eyepiece integrated into the tube with a non-removable pointer in the right eyepiece.
- Maintenance-free, sealed brass shaft focus mechanism, the same design used in Leica's clinical microscopes
- Coaxial focus mechanism for intuitive control
- LED illumination that saves the cost of replacement lamps and provides a cool, white light for more than 20 years' average use at 80% lower energy consumption
- Superb optical performance as a result of the illumination, objective, viewing tube, and eyepiece optimization system
- Spring-loaded, high-magnification objectives to prevent broken specimen slides
- E1 Achromat 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x objectives
- 4-position nosepiece
- Drop-in holder for 32-mm mounted or non-mounted filters
- 0.9/1.25 oil N.A. adjustable Abbe condenser with magnification labels for optimum contrast
- Size, 17" H x 12" W x 16" D; wt, 14-1/2 lb
Features & Highlights
- The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple.
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.